JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
My Henery Octagon 22mag is in good shape, but does have two scratches in the reciever(one on the bottom and one on the side), then one scratch on the forearms. Also under the lever there is a blemish shown in the pics. The scratches are small, but I just want to be upfront. It shoots excellent and is my goto plinker.
SOLD

Ruger 22" Stainless Sporter 10/22 for sale. There is a few handling marks in the wood but nothing deep, and a scratch going down the side of the reciever.
It also has a Leupold Varix-II Silver scope 3-9x40mm mounted.
SOLD

I also have a Rem 700 "Mountain ADL" 30-06. Which is a very light packing rifle. You can google it and find it is a highly reguarded. It has a thin barrel, slick action, and Synthetic stock. It also has a muzzle break added to cut the recoil down to less then a 243. It also has a Leupold VX-1 3-9x40mm scope.
Rifle with scope SOLD

A Brand New Unfired Remington 700 ADL in 243 with a Leupold VX-II 3-9x50mm scope mounted in Tally lightweight rings/bases. Again this was going to be a project that never took off. I had planned on doing a camo job and using it as a calling rifle, but decided to us a AR instead.
SOLD

Winchester M70 Stainless Synthetic 7mm Rem Mag. I bought this rifle with the intention of building a custom rifle, but ended up changing my mind. When Someone sold me what I was going build.
Overall it is in great condition.
I also will include 2 partial boxes of ammo
$550 $500 $475 add $100 for Talley Med Rings and Bases

Winchester M70 Sporter III Blued in excellent condition with only 44rds fired. It has a Leupold VX-1 3-9x40 in Leoupold rings and bases.
I will include all my ammo if I recieve full asking price which is
$700
$650
$625
The ammo I have is:
Federal:
6rds of 130gr Soft Points
Federal Premium:
3rds of 130gr TSX
17rds of 130gr Partition
10rds of 130gr Nosler BT
20rds of 140gr Nosler Accubond

Pics are on my account

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.