JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I noticed that Century has a ton of small caliber pocket pistols in their odd lots sections. I dont think I recognize any of the brands and most I look up are clearly junk. Anyone know any of them are C&R eligible and worth picking one up? Most of these are <$100 and there are 100's of them.

http://www.centuryarms.biz/products.asp?cat=114

starts into page 3 but I have not gone through all 66 pages

Brands like:
Bryco arms
Raven
Jennings
FIE Titan
Rohn
Paramount 1914
Lorcin
Davis
Sterling
Intratec
Waffentechnik
RG

Brands like Raven, Jennings, Sterling, Lorcin, Jimenez, Phoenix and Hi Point, are popular police confiscated guns of drug dealers and gang bangers. Cheap throw aways that are often crude, unreliable and ugly as sin! Though I heard that Hi Point hand guns (as ugly as they are), if you clean and keep them oiled, they run fairly well. Though IMPO I wouldn't spend a dime on them

If they are C&R it depends if they are 50 years or older. Some these brands have been around for over 50 years but I think it would depend on whether Century would be willing to do the research and say some of these guns are C&R eligible. Personally the foreign made guns would be of no interest to me, the US made guns such as H&R or Iver Johnson would be the one's of interest to me. Each to his own.

They won't ship certain calibers as they are not C&R eligable, whatever that means. I collect Italian .25s and .22s and they wouldn't ship any Galesi or Rigarmi pistols to me. 32acp is game I'm pretty sure, they had a few Spanish Rubys for under $100, but with handling & handgun shipping fee, $120+ wasn't worth the gamble for just one. If you can get a concrete answer or list of which are C&R, please message me or email [email protected]

Some of the things in the "odd lots" like the Iver Johnsons, and a few other break tops are. The Ravins, brycos RG's, ect ,,Are Defiantly Not.

Beside half of those are just a bunch of pot metal junks you wouldn't even want to waste your $$ on anyways,,mostly cheap garbage that wasn't worth the powder to blow them to He** even when they were brandy new.
I've scored some dandy things in the U-fix um section though over the years. Some duds too, so it can be hit or miss. Hint,,if you see something specific in that U-fix um section,,grab early cause things get worse as they sell out.

A year or two ago they had some SKS's listed as being Ex Cond, incomplete in that section and I bought 4. 1 was far from ex cond and Very incomplete, but 3 were only missing minor things like only a front sight missing on one, a missing upper handguard/gas tube on #2, and a trigger group on the last,,but those 3 were extremely nice overall otherwise ,surprisingly. Got a Heck of a deal on them.

I've been doing business with those guys sense they opened the doors pretty much and one of the original owners was a close family friend actually. He and Pa would go flying together all the time and he'd go to air shows in the B-25 with us on occasion. Nice Guy,,Jack was, miss he and Pa both.

We all used to have a good time going to air shows and to the original Century Arms when they still had a store front operation in St Albans. I was just a sprout then, that musta been back in the early 60's. Jack died in the late 90's and Pa 4 years ago, they were best of friends for many years and Jack was darn near like a second father to me.

That's how this damn gun bug bit me to start with,,bad influences like them!!!:) Darn those "old grown up kids" anyhow!!!:s0112::s0112:

I actually hid the magazine to my parents' FIE Titan .25 because I didn't think it was safe to shoot :D

Is that the one that has a tiger imprint on the slide?

Looks just like this one.

12166-1.gif

The Ruger P85's would be worth buying if the price was right. Looks like a few other worthwhile pistols mixed in as well. I quit looking because you can't even see prices unless you're a registered ffl so just looking at pics of crap you can't buy is an irritating waste of time:mad:.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads