JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
With the lack of relodading materiel around I thought I would unload the brass I have been sitting on because if I do ever reload it's going to be a while.

All brass is mixed head stamp and once fired and all picked from what I have shot and been able to recover. Don't want to mess around with shipping.

380acp = 86
38 special = 280
357 mag = 150
45acp = 124
308 winchester= 53
30-06 =26
22-250 = just a handful

Open to ammo 308win, 357mag trades.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
DM me if this doesn't sell and we can meet downtown some time (or SW PDX). I only need a couple of the calibers. But I'm just starting to reload, so who knows maybe I'll expand. Anyway, because I don't need most of this I'll probably offer you a little less. But who knows. Have a nice weekend.

DM me if this doesn't sell and we can meet downtown some time (or SW PDX). I only need a couple of the calibers. But I'm just starting to reload, so who knows maybe I'll expand. Anyway, because I don't need most of this I'll probably offer you a little less. But who knows. Have a nice weekend.
Remaining SPF.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top