JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
State
Oregon
Have for sale the following historical weapons:

-150lb crossbow kits (oodles of them, dozens, new or used, in box or fully assembled, take your pick). These are not toys, 225FPS off the bar. Crossbows have no recoil, all the energy is going away from you, great Christmas gift for family target shooting, especially for small frame shooters or kids who can't handle the kick of large firearms. Each comes with arrows. $75
-1842 Springfield kit x2 (69 caliber, caplock, a beast of a weapon) $400 (retail for $600 in shops)
-1851 Colt Navy revolvers (1 used, 1 new, both in great condition, 44 caliber) $250-$220
-Zouave rifle (58 caliber, used, fair condition) $300
-Hawken rifle (50 caliber, used, fair condition) $180

Not dead-set on any price point, I'm happy to go well under market value. Cash is preferred unless you have some truly interesting weapons to trade (44 magnum, lever actions, anything unique, etc). PM me anytime for photos, information, etc.

20171114_133906 - Copy.jpg

Cap-And-Ball Revolvers.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Prices.

And 284 yes these are all reproductions, mostly brand new. Lol if I had an original 1851 Colt Navy, I don't think anyone has the requisite funds to afford that!

UCB20_united_cutlery_armbrust_crossbow_black_150lbs.jpg

Last Edited:
Vinnie shoot me a PM. Happy to answer any questions, or you can just come over and take a look. I own quite a few, you can even hold one and see if you like it before buying a new kit.

Smoothbored; 42's came in both renditions, smoothbore or rifled, and I lucked out in finding the more rarely produced smoothbores. Only two are for sale, I'm keeping the other two!

Check Pedersoli, they're the only ones to my knowledge that made a rifled version. But they're pricey. $1,800 new. Armi sport might have made rifled but I don't think they did.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top