JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So whats going on lately keep seeing ads getting bumped by posters after a day or two clearly in violation of the 7 day bump rule. Are the mods all out in the woods hunting lately? Just a tad annoying when ads get bumped after 1 day with "Lowered pice" "now looking for trade" etc. :confused:

Please report these as they come up by using the report feature on every posting. We try to get them all but it is helpfull if they get reported so that members can be reminded of the rules.

I'd like to know where the "report" button is. I've looked before and can't find it.

=========================================================

The little dark triangle at the bottom left of every post, mouse over it and it will read "report post", click it and I'm not sure what happens.

=========================================================

The little dark triangle at the bottom left of every post, mouse over it and it will read "report post", click it and I'm not sure what happens.
Sweet! Thank you. There have been a time or two that I could have used that and I looked (what I thought was) high and low.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top