Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

bumping posts

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by dakaham, Nov 1, 2011.

1. dakaham

dakaham Albany, Oregon, United States Active Member

So whats going on lately keep seeing ads getting bumped by posters after a day or two clearly in violation of the 7 day bump rule. Are the mods all out in the woods hunting lately? Just a tad annoying when ads get bumped after 1 day with "Lowered pice" "now looking for trade" etc. :confused:

2. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

Please report these as they come up by using the report feature on every posting. We try to get them all but it is helpfull if they get reported so that members can be reminded of the rules.

3. orygun

orygun West Linn Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I'd like to know where the "report" button is. I've looked before and can't find it.

4. gunnails

gunnails Hillsboro Active Member

=========================================================

The little dark triangle at the bottom left of every post, mouse over it and it will read "report post", click it and I'm not sure what happens.

5. dakaham

dakaham Albany, Oregon, United States Active Member

I just found it myself. Its the triangle in the bottom left corner of the post with an exclamation point in it.

6. orygun

orygun West Linn Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Sweet! Thank you. There have been a time or two that I could have used that and I looked (what I thought was) high and low.