JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ok, I am dumb and will fall for it... what is molan labe?

as for P-town places to buy, don't really know of any except maybe spencers at clackamas town center, they used to have a large selection of bumper stickers, not sure if they still do or not since it has been many years since I went in there.

The Ancient Greek phrase μολὼν λαβέ! (molṑn labé; reconstructed Ancient Greek pronunciation [molɔːn labé]; Modern Greek pronunciation [moˈlon laˈve]) means "Come and take them". It is a classical expression of defiance reportedly spoken by King Leonidas I in response to the Persian army's demand that the Spartans surrender their weapons at the Battle of Thermopylae. It is an exemplary use of a laconic phrase.

When I first read the OP's post, it was all Greek to me. Turns out I was right! :s0112:

Anyone know where I can get a "molan labe" bumper sticker in the Portland area? Dont really want to go through the hassle of buying a $3 thing online.

Just buy it online.
You think it's a hassle? Just consider that you've already put more effort into this search than it would have taken to order it online, and you still have to find it. Once you do you still have to spend ~$5 in gas and another hour of your time to pick it up.

Just buy it online.
You think it's a hassle? Just consider that you've already put more effort into this search than it would have taken to order it online, and you still have to find it. Once you do you still have to spend ~$5 in gas and another hour of your time to pick it up.

This, don't know why it's hassle.

The Ancient Greek phrase μολὼν λαβέ! (molṑn labé; reconstructed Ancient Greek pronunciation [molɔːn labé]; Modern Greek pronunciation [moˈlon laˈve]) means "Come and take them". It is a classical expression of defiance reportedly spoken by King Leonidas I in response to the Persian army's demand that the Spartans surrender their weapons at the Battle of Thermopylae. It is an exemplary use of a laconic phrase.

When I first read the OP's post, it was all Greek to me. Turns out I was right! :s0112:
Thank you

thanks for the explaining.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top