JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Reactions
Two questions, one of which is also a suggestion @Joe Link:

1. From time to time, I'm looking for a list of My Threads. Currently the only way I know to do that is to go to my profile page, click on "Postings", then once that list comes up, scroll to the bottom and select my threads. My question/request is this - would it be possible to have a "My Threads" button in the quick links at the top of the page? I would think this would be a helpful tool to other folks than just me. Thoughts?

YourThreads.JPG

2. Regarding bumping a thread, I find the bump timing to be very odd and somewhat difficult to understand. For example below, what is "06d seconds"? When is says I need to wait "23:48:48 seconds, I'm understanding that to be roughly 24 hours. Couldn't it actually say hours? And what is 06d seconds?

BumpTiming.JPG

Two questions, one of which is also a suggestion @Joe Link:

1. From time to time, I'm looking for a list of My Threads. Currently the only way I know to do that is to go to my profile page, click on "Postings", then once that list comes up, scroll to the bottom and select my threads. My question/request is this - would it be possible to have a "My Threads" button in the quick links at the top of the page? I would think this would be a helpful tool to other folks than just me. Thoughts?

View attachment 288138

2. Regarding bumping a thread, I find the bump timing to be very odd and somewhat difficult to understand. For example below, what is "06d seconds"? When is says I need to wait "23:48:48 seconds, I'm understanding that to be roughly 24 hours. Couldn't it actually say hours? And what is 06d seconds?

View attachment 288139

Good questions! This type of questioning and feedback is really important to making sure the site works well.

1. I thought there was an option when you click "Your Content" to select either posts or threads, but it appears there isn't and they're mixed together. I can definitely add both post and thread links to the quicklinks menu.

2. Wow, thought we fixed this one.

06d = 6 days, your bump interval as a Bronze Supporter. I think 23:48:48 is 23 hours, 48 minutes, 48 seconds, but there's no reason it should say seconds after 23:48:48. This entire system will be going away once the new classifieds are up and running, but I'm still going to try to get it fixed in the meantime.

Thanks again!

Good questions! This type of questioning and feedback is really important to making sure the site works well.

1. I thought there was an option when you click "Your Content" to select either posts or threads, but it appears there isn't and they're mixed together. I can definitely add both post and thread links to the quicklinks menu.

2. Wow, thought we fixed this one.

06d = 6 days, your bump interval as a Bronze Supporter. I think 23:48:48 is 23 hours, 48 minutes, 48 seconds, but there's no reason it should say seconds after 23:48:48. This entire system will be going away once the new classifieds are up and running, but I'm still going to try to get it fixed in the meantime.

Thanks again!

Cool, thanks!

I also experienced as etrain16. It was rather frustrating trying to "bump" the thread. I should have mentioned it here. Instead I gave up trying and closed the thread. Patience...........WHAT'S THAT? :rolleyes:

Alright, #1 is done! While I was in there I also cleaned up the search results page to look better on all platforms.

Capture.PNG

Stay tuned on #2 ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top