JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never a big fan of these bump stocks, of course I don't like banning things, even if it's something I'm not a fan of...

Since what I know of bump stocks is more or less a stock that slides back a forth, couldn't someone just elongate one of the notches on their buffer tube with a dremmel and with a regular stock or brace have the same thing without actually having one? Have 4 or so locked notches and 1 that slides?
Or use your belt loop:)

States have amazing powers that most don't recognize. I think Pot is the best example. Federally, illegal. within the state, Say, Colorado, Thanks for the billions in revenue!!!
But is the reverse true? The states have authority where the feds don't have a law already specified. But it will be harder for states to enforce against what SCOTUS has approved since a case will ultimately end back up with SCOTUS.

My understanding only. Not stating a fact

Should have kept them? Did anyone actually turn one in? Last I heard there was like TWO turned in NATIONWIDE. :D

I sold mine on Gun Broker before the ban took effect for twice what I paid for it :D

Went the GB route for the paper trail.

But is the reverse true? The states have authority where the feds don't have a law already specified. But it will be harder for states to enforce against what SCOTUS has approved since a case will ultimately end back up with SCOTUS.

My understanding only. Not stating a fact
It depends on what the SCOTUS says, if they say the 2nd amendment applies to bump stocks (unlikely) then state bans will be nullified, if they say bumps stocks don't fit the definition of a MG (more likely) then it depends on the state statutes and their definitions.

These things will be appearing fresh from their prison wallet prisons before too long. Just don't breathe when you use it.

Only if the SCOTUS rules them to be stocks instead of MGs. A lot of people seem to be of the mistaken impression that because the 6th district made a ruling, that this makes them legal in other districts. IT DOES NOT!

We are in the 9th district - most of us anyway.

And you can't use CBD oil also.
We had a driver get fired for using it.
Gives you a positive drug test.

I don't believe CBD use is not illegal if it doesn't contain THC.

But a private company can terminate your employment for its use. There are some people suing for termination of employment where CBD/THC has no impact on their performance or safety on the job.

That said, a lot of CBD does not contain enough THC for it to show up in a test for THC, some does, and my chiro recommended that if I were to use CBD (for nerve and muscle pain which keeps me awake at night) then I should get some with THC in it as that makes it more effective.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top