JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So now that we seem a bit OT ... am I the only one who was amused that two different forms of words that sound like they're are used in the title, both wrong? It's been a source of amusement to me.

Small favors etc.

Knew a guy back in the 70s that had the infamous "auto-sear" for ARs. Those were just too slick. So slick they were quickly ruled to be NFA stuff.
Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 1.49.17 PM.png
I see also that 3D printing is the feds' worst nightmare.

I have nothing against bump stocks.

I have always wondered why someone doesn't just share, " call it what ever you want," the prints and travelers for the selectfire sear. In this day and age I guess they could be tracked down, but not in years past.

I don't believe CBD use is not illegal if it doesn't contain THC.

But a private company can terminate your employment for its use. There are some people suing for termination of employment where CBD/THC has no impact on their performance or safety on the job.

That said, a lot of CBD does not contain enough THC for it to show up in a test for THC, some does, and my chiro recommended that if I were to use CBD (for nerve and muscle pain which keeps me awake at night) then I should get some with THC in it as that makes it more effective.
They say there is no THC in it but.
There are no regulations on it so you don't know what you are getting.
Some will show up on a drug test as THC.

I'm in a sanctuary county with the state trying for statewide gun sanctuary status. Congratulations go out to Arizona! Their governor just signed their state a sanctuary gun state. Write or call your politicians. They are, believe it or not, supposed to be working for you. Carry or concealed carry without permit. Makes sense.

I'm in a sanctuary county with the state trying for statewide gun sanctuary status. Congratulations go out to Arizona! Their governor just signed their state a sanctuary gun state. Write or call your politicians. They are, believe it or not, supposed to be working for you. Carry or concealed carry without permit. Makes sense.

Thanks, I hadn't realized Gov Ducey had signed it into law

I just love the whining in this article & the comments

I have always wondered why someone doesn't just share, " call it what ever you want," the prints and travelers for the selectfire sear. In this day and age I guess they could be tracked down, but not in years past.
Could spin up a linux laptop, go outside an open WiFi at a busy coffee shop or similar someplace, and push it up to a torrent I guess. Then blow away the laptop.

Lot of work for very little payoff, seems like.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top