JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It will be like the second snap in avengers end game. They will all just reappear.

Not legal everywhere. So be careful about what you declare/read:

1) The ruling only applies in the 6th district - we are in the 9th district. The SCOTUS will probably take this up now that there is a conflict between different districts - the outcome of which is to be determined only once they make their decision.

2) Some states/locales have local laws against "bump stocks" - e.g.; WA state, so even if the SCOTUS determines bump stocks are legal, they will still be illegal in WA state.

States have amazing powers that most don't recognize. I think Pot is the best example. Federally, illegal. within the state, Say, Colorado, Thanks for the billions in revenue!!!

Not legal everywhere. So be careful about what you declare/read:

1) The ruling only applies in the 6th district - we are in the 9th district. The SCOTUS will probably take this up now that there is a conflict between different districts - the outcome of which is to be determined only once they make their decision.

2) Some states/locales have local laws against "bump stocks" - e.g.; WA state, so even if the SCOTUS determines bump stocks are legal, they will still be illegal in WA state.
Since it is pure jurisprudence, politics never enters in... o_O

Should have kept them? Did anyone actually turn one in? Last I heard there was like TWO turned in NATIONWIDE. :D

Glad the courts worked, still don't want one.
Zero interest in Glocks, for example, but would be alarmed if they were legislated or ruled against (it was tried in the 80s). Remember the "invisible" guns that would be filling commercial flights? Never mind that it would have come in very handy on 9/11. That having failed, it's now 'ghost guns'. Nothing ever changes. Rust attacks steel 24/7.

Zero interest in Glocks, for example, but would be alarmed if they were legislated or ruled against (it was tried in the 80s). Remember the "invisible" guns that would be filling commercial flights? Never mind that it would have come in very handy on 9/11. That having failed, it's now 'ghost guns'. Nothing ever changes. Rust attacks steel 24/7.

Time to start that bump-saw project once again! Anyone know where a 20" heavy barrel can be found, in stock!

States have amazing powers that most don't recognize. I think Pot is the best example. Federally, illegal. within the state, Say, Colorado, Thanks for the billions in revenue!!!
That is funny, how come States can't make less strict firearm laws but they can make drug laws that are less strict than Federal Drug laws?

That is funny, how come States can't make less strict firearm laws but they can make drug laws that are less strict than Federal Drug laws?

The DEA and maybe others, can still come and bust you for possession/etc., just like the ATF can bust you. The DEA just hasn't targeted small time users yet, and there is the federal laws that legalized hemp, so they usually don't hassle farmers (they do anyway sometimes). Then there is the USCG who busts traffickers.

It isn't that the state laws on drugs block the feds, it is just that the political atmosphere on drugs has changed. Eventually the federal prohibitions will follow the states.

The DEA and maybe others, can still come and bust you for possession/etc., just like the ATF can bust you. The DEA just hasn't targeted small time users yet, and there is the federal laws that legalized hemp, so they usually don't hassle farmers (they do anyway sometimes). Then there is the USCG who busts traffickers.

It isn't that the state laws on drugs block the feds, it is just that the political atmosphere on drugs has changed. Eventually the federal prohibitions will follow the states.
Have any States tried enacting laws less strict than Federal gun laws?

Never a big fan of these bump stocks, of course I don't like banning things, even if it's something I'm not a fan of...

Since what I know of bump stocks is more or less a stock that slides back a forth, couldn't someone just elongate one of the notches on their buffer tube with a dremmel and with a regular stock or brace have the same thing without actually having one? Have 4 or so locked notches and 1 that slides?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top