JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Zacklies, How many bump stocks actually got turned in, hard numbers any one?
I'm betting most folks stashed them and gave the one finger wave, knowing that there is no way to enforce a ban! ;)
That be some useful info for any future need!
I have a dilemma. Now that I know you're from Ukraine, I try to read your posts with an accent (out of respect for your culture). But I have to read this post with Strelnikov's accent. I know a lot are afraid that the gov is going to review store recipients and credit card statements to come to your door for banned items
B76263BF-81BA-47EE-BD8C-FACD22668CBC.png

The ban did not require the bump stocks to be turned in. The owner had the option to destroy them to comply with the ban. In my part of the woods compliance could be accomplished by tossing a stock in the campfire with much less effort than turning it in. In my opinion the count of those turned in is an irreverent number as the option to destroy them may have been taken by the majority of the persons that possessed these evil plastic accessories.:s0003:

Zacklies, How many bump stocks actually got turned in, hard numbers any one?
I'm betting most folks stashed them and gave the one finger wave, knowing that there is no way to enforce a ban! ;)
That be some useful info for any future need!

I am thinking less than 5%, probably a LOT less?

An anti would point out that some percentage would be destroyed.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top