JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

I never owned one, found them to be of limited interest, and therefore didn't read the details of the ban so I have a hypothetical question. If they void the ban, what about all the people that had to turn in or destroy their bump stocks? Do they sue the gov for the cost of their stock because of what is "now" determined to be an illegal law? If so, how is previous proof of ownership and destruction (illegal loss) determined?

What does the contents of the article say??
It looks to me like the ban has not been voided and is still in effect. Not sure why the title states ban has been voided.

Edit: My 10th grade educated brain's interpretation of the article is that a previous decision by the court was voided. And TFB was using a little clickbait action in their article title.

Last Edited:
Yeah, that's kinda what they do over there.

The main dude over there who's in their YouTube videos wearing shorty-shorts while attending shooting classes reminds me of Lt. Dangle from Reno-911

95B82BCF-F1D0-4D7C-919B-CA523F1D8091.jpeg

Bump stocks are lame... although they're non-binary which could prove a winning point in today's pop-culture....

Binary triggers are pretty awesome and more useful.... IMHO

The thing about the bump stock ban is that it would not take much to add binary triggers to that ban - if they can ban bump stocks on the premise that they are "machine guns", then they can do it with binary triggers too - even easier IMO. I was surprised that they did not try.

The thing about the bump stock ban is that it would not take much to add binary triggers to that ban - if they can ban bump stocks on the premise that they are "machine guns", then they can do it with binary triggers too - even easier IMO. I was surprised that they did not try.

Hear ya.... but they didn't. The cool thing is, you can't tell a binary trigger from just looking at it (at least mine you can't) like you can a bump-stock, so.......

These a-holes think they can snap their fingers and bam a cuppa covfefe if it suited them..... got news for 'em: Prohibition has never worked, and never will. ;)

Zacklies, How many bump stocks actually got turned in, hard numbers any one?
I'm betting most folks stashed them and gave the one finger wave, knowing that there is no way to enforce a ban! ;)
That be some useful info for any future need!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top