JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cancelled work because of snowpocalypse so I got some more pics

IMG_3720.JPG

My mak90 and 75rds in 14secs. Using my finger at my range(backyard). Im famous on youtube with 165views. But ive been seriously considering a bumpstock for sometime.

My mak90 and 75rds in 14secs. Using my finger at my range(backyard). Im famous on youtube with 165views. But ive been seriously considering a bumpstock for sometime.

Lucky having a range out your back door. I'd definitely get one if I were you, then you could aim! :D

Lucky having a range out your back door. I'd definitely get one if I were you, then you could aim! :D
Yes that would be nice. Hoping to expand by digging out more hill side and set up a covered shooting platform this spring. There are a ton of shooters on my street/area, on most days when one of us hears someone shooting they go out and pop off a few rounds or drums also.

Yes that would be nice. Hoping to expand by digging out more hill side and set up a covered shooting platform this spring. There are a ton of shooters on my street/area, on most days when one of us hears someone shooting they go out and pop off a few rounds or drums also.

Sounds like you've got an ideal neighborhood!

what is he saying? Harder trigger works better?

The guy in the video is me. I had a cold and I mumble sometimes... LOL

That's basically what I am saying; though other people have had similar success with really light pull triggers. I was basically dropping the trigger too early as the bolt had not gone into full battery and made the gun appear to be hammer following.

The guy in the video is me. I had a cold and I mumble sometimes... LOL

That's basically what I am saying; though other people have had similar success with really light pull triggers. I was basically dropping the trigger too early as the bolt had not gone into full battery and made the gun appear to be hammer following.

Welcome! thanks for the inspiration. You got a several of us building bump saws based on your videos

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top