JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
@Reno911 were talking about bump-saws at the Tillamook forest range this last weekend after testing out my new slide fire stock. So im curious if anyone has made one and what worked well in the build

Bump-saws are basically an AR-15 (or AK) plus a slide fire stock plus a bipod, heavy barrel and perhaps a trigger with a short reset. Makes a poor man's SAW with the idea that it be a little more controllable and useful that a typical slide fire range toy.

That is the kind of set up I've been wanting. I was about to order a trigger spring system that was supposed to drop the pull to about 3lbs but alot of people reported light strikes. After watching that video my motivation has been refueled, time to start browsing for parts agin.

Looking through the old threads on AR15.com. I'm seeing recommendations for a heavy buffer spring (like a sprinco orange spring), H1 or H2 heavy buffer, short reset trigger like a JARD 4.5lbs trigger or a Geissele SD3G trigger

Here is a complete rifle already built to give other ideas for parts
<broken link removed>

You really need an ARES belt fed upper if you want to do it right.

l_100019947_4.jpg

yes sir, That's the point. Most of my firearms are ammo wasting gimmicks.
If only I could make a bump fire can cannon with a half rack magazine.

Probably 75% of my shooting is looking through a scope, so accuracy by volume is kind of lost on me, but there's a kid somewhere deep down inside of me that would like to use yours and your ammo to light up an old car or something;)

@Reno911 were talking about bump-saws at the Tillamook forest range this last weekend after testing out my new slide fire stock. So im curious if anyone has made one and what worked well in the build

Bump-saws are basically an AR-15 (or AK) plus a slide fire stock plus a bipod, heavy barrel and perhaps a trigger with a short reset. Makes a poor man's SAW with the idea that it be a little more controllable and useful that a typical slide fire range toy.

God Bless America.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top