JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IF you're gonna bumpfire this is probably the safest way, kinda spendy though considering the ATF will probably yank it's approval like they did with the Atkins accelerator, even though by all (current) ATF definitions this IS NOT a machine gun. There are no springs or other mechanical devices that increase the rate of fire. It operates on your left arm pulling the gun forward while your right arm holds the stock steady and your right finger pulls the trigger each time the gun recoils (resets the trigger) and your left arm pulls the gun forward again.

Yep, I see another Akins Accellerator scenario here. You buy it, a year later the BATFE confiscates it from you with no compensation.

That said, this stock looks like a cheap, cheap way to get the purchase of expensive FA firearms out of your mind. Every time I consider buying an original PPSh-41 or M2 Carbine, I dump a few magazines out of my RPK and the feeling passes.

The accuracy with this device appears very good. It looks like you get a proper cheek weld and the sliding mechanism keeps the rifle's rear end from bouncing around.

I like it :) .

Keith

I'm just as accurate as the linked video with my RPK, but I bump that from prone with the stock cradled between both arms and my shoulder. There's a bit of skill involved, but its not as easy or 'practical' (if that's the word) as what the video implies with this device. The more I think about this, the more I like it :) .

Keith

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads