JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably soon, and you can be sure that the manufacturer of the stock won't financially survive. Pretty good bet that the manufacturer(s) of the AR's will also be sued, and there will be multiple lawsuits.

No doubt bottom feeders are fighting each other to get in on the action. Stock maker or makers will of course just go bankrupt. If the stocks are not done away with someone else will take up making them.

As for the AR manufacturers this should get rid of that glut. Then they can start making more.

We have been feed exactly one narrative. Keep that in mind. Not going in a conspiracy journey but we've been shown a small selection of the 10, I mean 23 guns in that hotel room.

If there were 10, I mean 23 guns in that room I wonder how many were zeroed, had slide stocks (we've been told 2-12), had ever been fired?

If the media put out clear and honest information and not an info-mercial for gun control people wouldn't need to second guess every tragedy that comes along.

Agreed, most of the media is a big part of the anti-gun movement. They jump on the bandwagon to publicize every negative news clip on guns but tend to bury stories that are positive.

Chris Christy, in his last cowardly act upon leaving office as New Jersey governor, banned the possession of bump stocks. Owners have 90 days to turn them in. I have not seen any form of compensation. Just give em up! I believe Denver is considering it also, if they haven't already.

Will not comply, and don't ask, don't tell! How in hell do "they" know who owns what, they are not a registered item, nor are they an NFA restricted, so I don't see this as any thing serious to get upset about! Course getting "caught" with one means certain trouble in a communist state, so take that with a few grains of salt!

Get ready Oregon. Common sense has always been in short supply in the Oregon Legislature, but since the recent events in Florida, there is no sense at all. Some of our best 2nd amendment supporters are throwing us under the bus with the firearms and domestic violence issues. The really sad thing is, when they focus on the gun, they ignore the real issues that fuel the problems. As long as we have drug companies handing out psychotropic drugs to kids like candy, Hollywood making our kids immune to violence, the elimination of any christian or patriotic symbol, (I could go on but you get the picture) we will keep having problems. The Republican party needs to grow a pair, and find some candidates willing to solve the real problems.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top