JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wish them luck and hope future buyers enjoy it.

For me, I would rather just look through my spotter scope at my cheap paper printed out targets with my orange stick on dots to see how I am doing. I use my two good legs to actually walk up to the target and put masking tape over the holes and start again. Seems a lot simpler than dragging all that electronic equipment out in the rain. It is hard enough to drag all the gun stuff out let alone adding their camera, your own laptop w/bag, and wires, cables, etc.

How much is this, $100, $200 or more? Looks like a fun toy for those with money to burn and like to fidget with electronic gadgets and software that can be sensitive to just about everything including operator error. Plus it looks like they may have a proprietary target that is a consumable that you may have to buy over and over again, which could get expensive.

For me, I will just buy more ammo (reloading components to be exact) and KISS.

Enjoy for those who actually buy it!

Whoa, $400 buys me a lot of reloading stuff. Maybe LE agencies will buy these with all the money they have sitting around?

Ha, ha, I just bought a 10" steel gong and am in the process of welding up a portable stand for it. Hit = Clank, Miss = No Clank...close enough for me.

The steel does not require batteries.

$399 +S&H Plus your Laptop

I shoot at steel. I hear my hits.

Actually, no. It uses any target you would like, and keeps track of your shot, so you would know which shot you had just made
I wish them luck and hope future buyers enjoy it.

For me, I would rather just look through my spotter scope at my cheap paper printed out targets with my orange stick on dots to see how I am doing. I use my two good legs to actually walk up to the target and put masking tape over the holes and start again. Seems a lot simpler than dragging all that electronic equipment out in the rain. It is hard enough to drag all the gun stuff out let alone adding their camera, your own laptop w/bag, and wires, cables, etc.

How much is this, $100, $200 or more? Looks like a fun toy for those with money to burn and like to fidget with electronic gadgets and software that can be sensitive to just about everything including operator error. Plus it looks like they may have a proprietary target that is a consumable that you may have to buy over and over again, which could get expensive.

For me, I will just buy more ammo (reloading components to be exact) and KISS.

Enjoy for those who actually buy it!

Sweet! I had this vision of shooting cross range and poofing his pretty little camera! I think this stems from traffic cams. Also my Wife tells me I'm a borderline sociopath! Can you imagine the reaction of the oldest of our shooting fraternity when they see this rig?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top