JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1_25_08_11_7_20_15.gif

1_25_09_11_10_25_52.jpe

2lse8me.jpg

I did not have time to fire it, but I did find this Review By Sgt_P over on BULLPUP FORUM

JJ estimated it fired over 200 rounds on Saturday (I know I fed it 25 my self!)

My quick assessment: This new product is fantastic!
The reliability of the 870 is complimented with this well designed conversion. The fit is excellent.
You get a pump that has the same tight tollerences of the 870's pump action (vs. the play in the Mossberg 500).
I'm unaware of any malfuntions (other than two short strokes of the pump, where the shooter didn't fully cycle the pump action.)
The rear butt pad is the Remington gel pad, and it's an impressive, must have, shock absorber (Bullpup or not!)
Not only does the unit have built in sling loops, they are reversible to either side for convenience.
The trigger takes no getting used to, it's a press and bang, with no spongy feel at all.
The pistol grip and thumb safety are from the AR, so accessorizing to your desire is easy.
Length of pull was very natural.
This is a plastic unit, but the quality is much greater quality than the old muzzelite, and the
density of the plastic even felt a little heftier than the FS2000 that I shot right after the 870.

Excellent job Bullpup Unlimited!!

JJ's web site Bullpup Unlimited, Inc

Google found this link for me. Sgt_p here (H2O Man) review included. The trigger "takes no getting used to, it's a press and bang, with no spongy feel at all.", he said. I wonder what this kit will be going for, but I suspect it will be more that the shotgun itself (a big no-no for me) and they will try to price it so the total cost will be just under the KSG. That, I am sure, won't stop a large number of people from pre-ordering and supply will take a while to catch up with demand. That is, until the first few unbiased reviews are available. Can't deny I am intrigued. It might finally make me jump into the bullpup world. None of the previous rifle or shotgun kits have been able to accomplish that.

Bullpup Unlimited, Inc

I stubbed crosses this bull pup a few weeks ago. In the time since then, I have yet to find any other pictures that are not already in this thread. why are there no brake down pictures?

I completely understand how a 870 functions and I want to know how they got the trigger linked. why is there so much plastic? why not keep it simple like HS-10? Alot of things dont add up. BARFKOM has a thread going for preorders

yes the kel-tec KSG is badass. but it will take years for keltec to meet the production domans.

Very nice. This is the first time I've seen this, thanks for posting.

Looks like a 14" LOP.

A version for an aluminum receiver shottie would help the balance.

Please keep us updated H2O MAN.

I have pushed my google fu to the max and really can't find any more info about this. In my eyes it would have been easy to start with a 11-87. same basic shape and trigger. get a good rep on that and the step to the 870.

I'm at a loss for how the trigger is linked and how the forend is attached. I'm not fully understanding the end for the clam shell of plastic. the hs-10 is a similar lay out........

hs10a-d.jpg
hs10b-r.jpg
http://stevespages.com/pdf/histandard_10b.pdf

Its a great idea BUT there are to many gaps for be get on board. A few images for a youtube view of them putting the kit to gather is all it would take