JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It looks like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much fun, I guess that's enough to get it banned here in UK. BTW, in case it isn't clear, EVERYTHING about this fascinating and innovative carbine is fully UK Section 1 Firearm Act compliant. I'd buy one, just for the, dare I say it, FUN. Is that a dirty word here yet?

Last Edited:

Just stumbled across the beautiful specimen of a rifle….and I unconditionally love it hahaha.

It's definitely not for the purists, but the whole premise behind its creation is awesome!

Especially where he is showing the inner workings and how he made the transfer bars for the trigger and lever.

I would love to see this with a suppressor, and potentially as an SBR.

Nothing really to add, just something whacky, weird and genuinely fascinating to me.

Amazing what those Brits do to get right up to the line of the law, eh?
It is really a sight to behold! Honestly I appreciate the fact they're still some folk out there willing to push those lines.

IIRC, the whole incident involving the Lutty sub gun was from the UK as well. Guy published a book with detailed information on how to build a functional sub gun from common hardware parts. He did (predictably) end up getting absolutely railroaded by the government at that time.

That is actually pretty cool.
Never in my life seen a bullpup, lever action, belt fed rifle.
You see all kinds of things when modern technology and design features are limited by arbitrary rules of men so that other men can not experience what would otherwise be naturally cultivated technologies and designs.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top