JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Need to clean out some stuff so here is a list of what I have: (sorry if I didn't get back to you, i had a lot of responses and work got crazy)
CCI small pistol primers - 1000 - Sold

Unipue Smokeless Powder -Update 1lb
Blue dot powder - 1 lb

bullets:
Berry's manf prefered plated bullets 45 cal 230 RNDS - 500 SOLD
Xtreme Bullets 45 - 230 RN - 500 SOLD
Speer 6mm - 243" Spitzer 105 gr - 100

Brass - all the brass I bought it in lot so I don't know the history, looks fine but that's I'll I can say (I'll let this sbrass go cheap, just want to move it but don;t want to scrap it)
??? stamped CL 43 - 96 qty
Mixed stamp 30-06/ps75 - 87 qty
.270 - 35 qty
Mixed 30-06 - 280
Stamped DA693DO340 - 88
243 WIN winchester deprimed/cleaned - 100 qty
243 win mixed RP/FC - 120 qty
30 carbine - 180 qty
SW 40 - 200 qty
45 auto Mixed (federal, win, PMC, RP)- cleaned/deprimed - 530 qty SOLD

Will trade/sell individually - FTF prefereed but would ship legal stuff at your expense.

Trades wanted:
Small rifle primers
22 ammo
Rem 870 pistol/folding/collapisble stock
Scope in the 4-20 range power(obviously not that exact range but min and Max) - mid to upper end - could include some cash for right scope

If you want to buy make reasonable offer.

Thanks.

You didn't stipulate a minimum bid price for the items you are auctioning off here. So, I'll start off.

I'll bid $50 for the 'Berry's manf prefered plated bullets 45 cal 230 RNDS - 500' and the 'Xtreme Bullets 45 - 230 RN - 500'.

When does this auction end, is there a date and time?

B

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top