JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Stoped by Hermiston today.
They even had powder.

20220113_123532.jpg

I predict a traffic jam in the Gorge.
Hope this trend continues. I get the scarcity due to panic buying, but at some point the market has to saturate.

I predict a traffic jam in the Gorge.
Hope this trend continues. I get the scarcity due to panic buying, but at some point the market has to saturate.
You can't panic buy it there is nothing on the shelf and if there is anything on the shelf you are limited to how much you can buy.

I don't buy it to the panic buy hype.

Lots of demand but no product on the shelves. The wholesale people are holding back the supply for inflated prices.

As an aside, a certain degree of the ammo, powder etc. shortage is that companies are contracted to the FedGov - which is buying billions of rounds. Since an invasion is not expected, what's the plan?

As an aside, a certain degree of the ammo, powder etc. shortage is that companies are contracted to the FedGov - which is buying billions of rounds. Since an invasion is not expected, what's the plan?
Not an invasion but those domestic terrorists who didn't vote for Biden or Hillary. Not "voting right" or requiring that only citizens may vote will soon to constitute insurrection.

Looks like a nice selection of bullets, but I see a lot of Tannerite and other dynamic target material on the shelves next to it where one would expect powder and primers.
Taking a close look they were definitely paid a visit by the Hornady fairy

Those who believe in and defend the Constitution and the Republic are enmities of the state. Pay close attention to how TPTB nibble away at rights, it's a long term game. Our children and grandchildren will pay the price for previous generations not drawing a line in the sand. Sad 😢

Hey family, can I vent for a sec? I was on another site and someone asked for a suggestion for cheap range ammo for her fiancé's birthday. I suggested a site where I get quality range ammo. Out of left field comes this ammo snob who drops, "You're suggesting a site that sells reman? Not cool." Who the hell are you? Why would you suggest this person get match grade new just for putting holes in paper!?! Do you even perform the type of range/competition work that justifies ammo that expensive? Have any of you run into "that guy"? Please share your story, so I know I'm not the crazy one (for once).

Hey family, can I vent for a sec? I was on another site and someone asked for a suggestion for cheap range ammo for her fiancé's birthday. I suggested a site where I get quality range ammo. Out of left field comes this ammo snob who drops, "You're suggesting a site that sells reman? Not cool." Who the hell are you? Why would you suggest this person get match grade new just for putting holes in paper!?! Do you even perform the type of range/competition work that justifies ammo that expensive? Have any of you run into "that guy"? Please share your story, so I know I'm not the crazy one (for once).
Just another idiot trying to sound cool to mask his own insecurities. Don't give him the power to upset you because he hasn't earned it. Ignore the idiots and life is bliss.

If you post on the web, there are trolls and sea lions ready to pounce. You can argue with them, but you are not arguing against facts, but against an ego. When I enclounter something like that, I do not answer the troll, but post for whomever may be reading.

If you post on the web, there are trolls and sea lions ready to pounce. You can argue with them, but you are not arguing against facts, but against an ego. When I enclounter something like that, I do not answer the troll, but post for whomever may be reading.
Sea lion?? In internet speak a sea lion is... ?

Sea lion?? In internet speak a sea lion is... ?
Crap, I'm old and well...I spend too much time on the interwebz I guess.

Description
The sealioner feigns ignorance and politeness, so that if the target is provoked into making an angry response, the sealioner can then act as the aggrieved party.[7][8] Sealioning can be performed by a single person or by a group acting in concert.[9] The technique of sealioning has been compared to the Gish gallop and metaphorically described as a denial-of-service attack targeted at human beings.[10]

An essay in the collection Perspectives on Harmful Speech Online, published by the Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society at Harvard, noted:

Rhetorically, sealioning fuses persistent questioning—often about basic information, information easily found elsewhere, or unrelated or tangential points—with a loudly-insisted-upon commitment to reasonable debate. It disguises itself as a sincere attempt to learn and communicate. Sealioning thus works both to exhaust a target's patience, attention, and communicative effort, and to portray the target as unreasonable. While the questions of the "sea lion" may seem innocent, they're intended maliciously and have harmful consequences.

Crap, I'm old and well...I spend too much time on the interwebz I guess.

Description
The sealioner feigns ignorance and politeness, so that if the target is provoked into making an angry response, the sealioner can then act as the aggrieved party.[7][8] Sealioning can be performed by a single person or by a group acting in concert.[9] The technique of sealioning has been compared to the Gish gallop and metaphorically described as a denial-of-service attack targeted at human beings.[10]

An essay in the collection Perspectives on Harmful Speech Online, published by the Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society at Harvard, noted:

Rhetorically, sealioning fuses persistent questioning—often about basic information, information easily found elsewhere, or unrelated or tangential points—with a loudly-insisted-upon commitment to reasonable debate. It disguises itself as a sincere attempt to learn and communicate. Sealioning thus works both to exhaust a target's patience, attention, and communicative effort, and to portray the target as unreasonable. While the questions of the "sea lion" may seem innocent, they're intended maliciously and have harmful consequences.
Ahhh.
So they're like the modern day version of Saducees and Pharisees from the Bible.
Only not so religious.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads