Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Bullets.com in Bellingham?

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by 2ndtimer, Jan 27, 2015.

1. 2ndtimer

2ndtimer SE Washington state Active Member

Just wondered if anyone has had any experience, good or bad, with bullets.com on their website? They claim to have a few hard to find items in stock at very attractive prices. But I worry about the old saying that if something looks too good to be true, it probably isn't true.

2. Classic

Classic Federal Way WA Well-Known Member

Panther likes this.
  3. netsecsys

netsecsys near: Bellingham, WA Active Member

A buddy of mine at work orders from bullets.com often and has had nothing but good things to say about them. Same folks own Grizzly tools.

4. Steve M

Steve M Beaverton, OR Well-Known Member

I've not ordered from bullets.com yet as I had forgotten about them. When they first opened in 2013 I got the notice via Grizzly but they had very little stock due to the severe shortages of the time. It looks to me like their prices for quality jacketed bullets are quite good.

The owner of Grizzly/Bullets.com/Woodstock/South Bend Lathe, Shiraz Balolia, is a competitive shooter and NRA member: http://www.bullets.com/shiraz-biography

5. jluck

jluck Really,Really, Close to Newport Oregon 97365 Voted #1 Member

I have purchased from them. Great prices, quick/cheap shipping mail man gave me my stuff.... I guess that's all I should expect.

They actually beat "everyones" price (even dealer pricing) on my RCBS sonic cleaner by like 40 0r 50 bucks!

6. Otter

Otter Oregon - mid Willamette Valley Active Member

I've ordered from them. Great place to buy. Prices are competitive with Powder Valley on the items I bought.

7. Steve M

Steve M Beaverton, OR Well-Known Member

Their hazmat fee is only $20. I wonder if they take a loss on that or just have good bargaining power thanks to volume from Grizzly sales.