JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
BREAKING: Bellevue v. Bloomberg as SAF sues over ‘excessive’ NYC gun permit fee

The Bellevue-based Second Amendment Foundation has once again flexed its legal muscle on the far side of the country, suing New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, the City of New York and New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman in federal court over the city’s excessively-high permit fee simply to keep a handgun at home.

<broken link removed>

Bellevue v. Bloomy: SAF lawsuit against NYC highlights ‘culture gap’

Yesterday’s announcement of a federal lawsuit against New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg and the City of New York, filed by Bellevue’s Second Amendment Foundation, is earning accolades from gun rights activists, and it also highlights the vast cultural difference between the Empire State and Pacific Northwest.

<broken link removed>

Hoorah.
Solidarity will keep the bubblegums at bay. Bloomberg can kiss my frosty sack.
We all have choices in America and I choose to donate annually to SAF.

<broken link removed>

I still think AZ should have pursued indictment of conspiracy to commit a straw purchase against Bloomberg. I'd love to see that ***clown doing time in Club Fed.

I still think AZ should have pursued indictment of conspiracy to commit a straw purchase against Bloomberg. I'd love to see that ***clown doing time in Club Fed.

I think even though the purchasers misrepresented themselves, they didn't break any laws because they weren't dealing with an FFL and were residents of the state. I also think that unless there is a state law prohibiting a straw purchase it would be up to the feds to prosecute (if they dealt with an FFL). The Feds are all about enforcing the law fairly as opposed to breaking it then performing a cover up...right?:rolleyes:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top