JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Im sorry but this info above could lead to some one being overly confident in there protection in an adverse circumstance.

??? "flak jacket" ??? "said to stop 7.62*39"???

Class III/IV plates would, a NIJ-II flak jacket (pasgt I am assuming) will not stop rifled rounds.

However there are arguments in the market on pistol rounds, it is slated around level Nij-II, but tests have proven otherwise, approching protection of a IIIa, but is NOT classified as such.

<broken link removed>

Im sorry but this info above could lead to some one being overly confident in there protection in an adverse circumstance.

??? "flak jacket" ??? "said to stop 7.62*39"???

Class III/IV plates would, a NIJ-II flak jacket (pasgt I am assuming) will not stop rifled rounds.

However there are arguments in the market on pistol rounds, it is slated around level Nij-II, but tests have proven otherwise, approching protection of a IIIa, but is NOT classified as such.

<broken link removed>

oh well thats just the info I know, I'm not posting it to really teach people about what a flak jacket or plate carrier is. My freind from the military has sworn up and down to see his comrades get shot wearing one of these. Even on the sapi it states 762 apm2 protection. and can you tell me what the difference in a vest,or "plate carrier" that stops bullets and shrapnel, and a flak? I'm in no form of military so I wouldn't know. But I was in the boyscouts once, and ate a brownie!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top