JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The nice thing about hornady that everyone has pointed out, just buy the feeder die.

Now, the problem comes when you load rifle. The problem is I havn't seen any of the rifle feeders that are really up to the task. The KISS/MRbulletfeeder just sets the bullet on top of the case. The RCBS feeder actually partially seats the bullet, which is a huge advantage, but from what I've heard none of the rifle systems are really satisfactory.

For Rifle the KISS/Mr Bulletfeeder are just fine----as long as you're loading BT's. By coincidence they are also the most popular for the two rifle calibers they offer, ,223 and .308.

...and don't use the noisy collator at all.

But if you don't want to stop and fill the tube all the time those "noisy collators" are better than some alternatives like Grandkids or Wives. Both can be just as noisy as a collator:cool:

For me, noise isn't an issue for any of my tools. I just put on my "Shooting Muffs" and plug in an MP3 player. I tend to follow the rhythm of the music with my loading. Got to be careful with some of those old quick tempo Bluegrass tunes or I get ahead of my press capabilities.:cool:

But if you don't want to stop and fill the tube all the time those "noisy collators" are better than some alternatives like Grandkids or Wives. Both can be just as noisy as a collator:cool:

For me, noise isn't an issue for any of my tools. I just put on my "Shooting Muffs" and plug in an MP3 player. I tend to follow the rhythm of the music with my loading. Got to be careful with some of those old quick tempo Bluegrass tunes or I get ahead of my press capabilities.:cool:
deadshot2,
For me it's really not about any noise...it's more about spending only $27 for die and tube, as opposed to $270. For that savings, I don't mind stopping every 30 rounds to reload the tube.
(BTW, I use it on my Lee turret press)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads