JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My girlfriend is sorting through her (long forgotten) 80s wardrobe and pulled out a bullet belt. I snatched it up and it turns out that the belt is made of actual links and is sporting 80 rounds of LC .308 headstamped '69. The empty cases are loaded with projectiles, are not de-milled, and are in pretty good shape for being so old.

Her idea was to sell it to a local clothing reseller but I said I'd inquire here. I don't have the dies to pull the bullets so I can't speak to the inside of the cases, but the primer pockets are shaped well with what looks to be a brass plug inside the case. Is it worth putting the belt up in the forums? She's looking for ~$50(which she can come close to at the thrift store).

Sure, running a lovely 102 fever but I'll get them up come the morning. You have no idea how many times I had to spell check my post before letting it fly. Would have looked like Klingon ebonics if I hadn't.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top