JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've had an overwhelming interest in the primers over 50 messages, I've got to go threw what I have left and let everyone know! I do also have tons of Winchester and Extreme primers for the same price.

If there is anyone in the Portland area that is buying some of these primers i would be more than happy to go in on a purchase. I will travel to pick them up and to drop off cash.
I am after Large Pistol and Small Rifle. 2000 of each.

Message me so we can work out details, please.

Hmmm. I was the first to post up a reply reflecting interest, AND included options as well as a call back number to the OP.

...no response...

...hmmm...

You got the hole shot on them no doubt. I just want in line if there is anything left by the time he fills everyone elses requests.

Keep us posted if you get a response.

I don't get the "joke".

Has anyone else on here heard from this guy?

I have & gave him a call (left a message), with no call back.

I'm wondering now if this is some type of strange strange attempt at entrapment or somesuch.

I figure someone whom REALLY owns this many primers would be well aware of shipping and transport regulations.

Be careful guys!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top