JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We were on the fence leaning with one foot out the door for the past few months. Looks like we're moving to SD next spring. Enough of WA for me as well I'm just so disgusted of this place now.
North Idaho for me. It's going to be much sooner than what I had originally planned. Was hoping that I could get the kids out of college and retire up there 4 years from now. I don't know what will be left of this country if I wait 4 more years...

Arizona just turned blue. I lived in Spokane for 26 years before moving back here Californians taking over there too. In 2008 all the red states wanted all California and liberal states buisness And they got it. But that came with their money and politics. Austin Texas is just as bad as Seattle Bellingham it Portland
My two best friends from my Marine Corps dayz where from the Austin area, they moved out about 10 years ago to Oklahoma, they said they don't believe their eyes when they go back to visit, homeless junkies everywhere, no LEO`S in sight.

North Idaho for me. It's going to be much sooner than what I had originally planned. Was hoping that I could get the kids out of college and retire up there 4 years from now. I don't know what will be left of this country if I wait 4 more years...
Yeah I was thinking about Idaho myself, but all the libtards from bubblegumattle and cali are moving there, so it will be another commie cesspool in 10 years.

Yeah I was thinking about Idaho myself, but all the libtards from bubblegumattle and cali are moving there, so it will be another commie cesspool in 10 years.
So what's left for real Americans...??? o_O

Truthfully I don't think any state will remain untouched. Some will be touched harder and sooner, but common sense has been on the defense for a long time.

Regarding ammo sites. I got a notification from SGAMMO last night that cases of 7.62x39 were back in stock. It was gone within the hour.

So what's left for real Americans...??? o_O
Springfield MO I guess lolololol, nowhereville OK...dont know dude, i foresee that Trump my very well be the last GOP/Conservative POTUS ever elected, the filth of the dems will push open borders anyone can vote in any election trust me it will come down to that, they will add more seats to SCOTUS,,,bam commiemerica is born, thank God im old so I wont have to see to much of it..the whole of the country will look like portland or seattle..

Springfield MO I guess lolololol, nowhereville OK...dont know dude, i foresee that Trump my very well be the last GOP/Conservative POTUS ever elected, the filth of the dems will push open borders anyone can vote in any election trust me it will come down to that, they will add more seats to SCOTUS,,,bam commiemerica is born, thank God im old so I wont have to see to much of it..the whole of the country will look like portland or seattle..
Sadly, I foresee that what you suggest will indeed come to pass. The Left has made no secret of any of these things...
I still have a couple more decades in me. I will likely live to see the complete and ultimate destruction of Amerika... :(

Anyone here who does not think the nation will follow CA is tragically mistaken.

Here is why...

CA imports illegals by the million. These same people have not grown up in a nation that allows freedoms like our nation does. They care about one thing, and one thing only, making life easier on their family.

So these people stay in CA for awhile, get papers one way or another...and eventually tire of the high cost of living....

And then they move. Oregon has fallen, Washington has fallen, Arizona and Nevada as well.

California is a metastatisizing cancer and its greatest export is liberal voters who literally poison and destroy every state that they touch

As we speak we are heading towards Californication on a federal level.

KAMALA HARRIS WAS THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF CALIFORNIA.

America will be california within a generation

Anyone here who does not think the nation will follow CA is tragically mistaken.

Here is why...

CA imports illegals by the million. These same people have not grown up in a nation that allows freedoms like our nation does. They care about one thing, and one thing only, making life easier on their family.

So these people stay in CA for awhile, get papers one way or another...and eventually tire of the high cost of living....

And then they move. Oregon has fallen, Washington has fallen, Arizona and Nevada as well.

California is a metastatisizing cancer and its greatest export is liberal voters who literally poison and destroy every state that they touch

As we speak we are heading towards Californication on a federal level.

KAMALA HARRIS WAS THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF CALIFORNIA.

America will be california within a generation

Harris is a commie female dog who slept her way to the top. She and old Willie admit it too.

THIS is unfortunately true and I can't give out examples in this western state (MT) due to the forum rules.

All you have to do is look at the results of this election (Past ones too!) and see how CLOSE it was/is and to many other BAD D. policies on the local, city, small town and rural areas - counties, and on the STATE levels. They come from both sides of the political spectrum but MORE from one side (D) for sure.

I can't list the NON gun issues since it is not allowed here but trust me, you (MT citizen!) are getting screwed there IF you believe in the Constitution as it stands/says/was written by our Founding Fathers and the MT state constitution.

YOU will get screwed some more when other issues come to the TOP of the sewage plant.

Many R leaders are FOR what the D leaders want in other non gun issues that MOST of us OLD fashioned conservatives and libertarians did not/do not want. Ugh. They have already stated this and written this but dumb bunnies seem to IGNORE those facts.

GUN issues that should have never been allowed to happen by a worthless man with an R by his name which led to more dung that had to go all of the way to the MT SC and more. ALL of them seemed to ignore the MT State Constitution and think that they could just write/vote on some 'gun laws' for a city or elsewhere and they GOT AWAY WITH IT FOR A TIME FRAME TOO.

Now? Who knows but it is close on the ballot?! And IF the R man (AG!) had done HIS FREAKING JOB from the gitgo and if the protestors from all sides which did INCLUDE PRO GUN - PRO RKBA Rs and Ds and Libertarians... we could have shoved the city council's dung down their throat. And the R AG snored and only wrote one letter which made a LONG WAIT for it to go to the MT SC who ruled in our favor BUT all of this FREAKING MESS ended up with a ballot this year.

There was NO need for the ballot IF IT WAS ALL HANDLED PROPERLY FROM THE GITGO since the MT Constitution and the SECOND AMENDMENT should rule in MT.

The 2nd (RKBA!) should rule for ALL STATES - all nice and cut and dry!

The D machine spent so much money in THIS STATE this year and so did ALL of those anti gun groups.

Old Lady Cate

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads