JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Where can I buy spam cans and other bulk ammo in the Portland area.

I'm mainly looking for 7.62x54r, 7.62x39, 5.56, .45 acp, and 9mm.

I'm tired of being nickle and dimed away buying a box at a time locally, or paying for shipping. (and I hate gun shows)

Any good ideas?

I'm tired of being nickle and dimed away buying a box at a time locally, or paying for shipping. (and I hate gun shows)

Any good ideas?

I will sell you a tin of 7.62x54r for $110... is that a good deal, probably not :s0131:

but I want to buy a case from ammoman and a case shipped is $229 :p

Any good ideas?

I have ammo available for sale!!!

shoot me a PM and I will let you know what I have, or give me a call anytime.

:s0155:

I will sell you a tin of 7.62x54r for $110... is that a good deal, probably not :s0131:

but I want to buy a case from ammoman and a case shipped is $229 :p

Actually, $110 for a tin of Polish isn't too far off. I'd value it at about $90. You can't find the Polish anymore, and it has good range and accuracy.

Nathan

I'm looking for 10mm and/or .40 s&w quality reloaded/practice ammo, anyone reload that wants to sell me some? I'm a college student at OSU, so looking to practice on a budget.

I'm looking for 10mm and/or .40 s&w quality reloaded/practice ammo, anyone reload that wants to sell me some? I'm a college student at OSU, so looking to practice on a budget.

Might want to look at Miwall the Rickreall show in March. I got a decent price on some .40 s&w. reloads from them a year ago. Not sure about 10mm.

I had range duty on Monday. A shooter came up to run some 9mm he bought on sale at Bi-mart. They have the 1k box for $179, normally $199. It is the umc stuff made by Rem. He shot a couple of mags to see how it would run. No problems on his testing.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top