JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nammc, if you see it for less can you post up a link?

Last night they were down to 79 cases and today they are up to "85 Ready to Ship".
I noticed that also. Lowest count I've seen was 78 but now back up to 80. The also have 80 Tula cases at $275.EA last one of them I got for $206. Shipped.

Interesting to note they've got lots of five stars. One guy said he had 3 to 4 duds per magazine. Unless his ammo had been under water, I find it hard to believe he had this many duds in a mag.

I've fired some of this line of PMC ammo in .308 and had no problems. I like PMC brass for reloading.

I guess right now, if you need it, 47 cents a round isn't the worst. But if you don't really need it, the price is too high.

The shelves are bare, the prices have gone up. Because of a surge in panic buying, not because there will never again be any for sale. And do we really think we'll need to use these things in large quantities? Probably not and hopefully not.

I get updates from sportsman's guide and Target sports since I have purchased several cases from them in the past. Checked my email before bed last night around 11 and had nothing. Checked it again this morning about 9 and had an email from sportsman's saying they had cases of federal.223. Don't need any but wanted to see if they were price gouging. All sold out so I guess they are not. Just received an update from Target sports also. Wolf Brand Gold brass case $399.ea 99+ available.

Don't trust those quantity in stock numbers. For years I have watched inventory during possible panic moments. I have learned tthat magically inventory will go from 32 to 8, back up to 64, down to 14, back up again and never going out of stock. Its coded in, they are not showing you a real inventory number on a lot of sites now to try to manipulate you into a purchase for fear of going out of stock. Don't get me wrong, some sites are showing their genuine inventory quantity, but others are not.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top