Buster Beaver Cerakote
J&B Firearm Sales
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
Southwest Firearms Forum
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Low Price Guns
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Bulk 44 mag bullets.

Reactions
Looking for a place to get good jacketed 44 mag bullets in bulk.usuall places only have lead and I’d like to get some jacketed ones.

OP
J
Reactions
Jacketed or plated? Big difference and cost..
jacketed.ive used plated and lead for 9mm and 357/38. I was just looking to make some full power loads and didn’t want to deal with leading or any seperation ofnplated bullets.i imagine after the first couple hundred full power loads I’ll get some lead and played and back them down.

Reactions
Sometimes Nosler (shootersproshop.com) has very good deals on boxes of 250 of both JSP and JHP in 200 or 240 grain. We have had very good results with these. 23 gr of H110 or W296 seem to be a classic magnum load. However, we have had excellent results with 12.5 gr of AA#5 under the 240 gr's. A little slower but fun to shoot and very accurate in all our .44 mags.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I had a second gunsmithing job completed by Mr. Copeland. As with the first, he did amazingly good work, communication was solid, and the rates...
    • CountryGent
    5.00 star(s)
    I brought Tim a henry goldenboy youth and a vision of what I wanted. Tim made it come true at a very reasonable price, while others quoted me way...
    • Iceman04503
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online