JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does anyone know where I can buy some 223 bullets. I am looking for bulk FMJBT 55 grain bullet. All of the places I have checked were out of them. Also I am looking for the Hornady 223 Die Set.

I think online is tapped and will be for quite a long time. I've found some locally, but only at smaller out of the way places. Places the masses don't know stock reloading supplies. 55gr bullets seems to be especially hard to find and if your twist rate allows, you may want to try something heavier or lighter. I've got a 1 in 8 so while I do have a stock of 55gr's, I am open to 69 or 72 if I can find them.

Thats not a lot of love. Kind of a weird description too. They are standard .224 diameter bullets, they seem to be catering to the 'buy anything marked .223/5.56' crowd.

26 cents a piece too and that's by the thousand count, my local wally world has loaded Tula for 5.99 a box of 20, thats only 30 cents each.

:s0154:

Natchez Shooters Supplies just notified me that they have them in stock. I just got done ordering 1000 for 119.90 plus shipping. It will be about two weeks before they can ship because they are so busy.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top