JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
West Linn:
I} The rifle

2} Ace side folder stock. extended. If you need a pic of it folded, will shoot one. This one has the
wire that flips up at the butt of the stock to fit over the shoulder, like an M-60. There is a cheek
pad sourced from DSArms, over close cell foam padding. Gives an excellent cheek weld for
using the scope...

3] FAL pistol grip, sourced from the original "Ace" company. No longer available. Have proper
AK pistol grips if the buyer does not like the FAL grip... but the FAL grip fits my fat mitt ever
so much better than the skinny little AK grip. Hogue finger groove grip sleeve sourced from
DSArms.

4} Muzzle brake, pinned in place, sourced from the original Ace company. SLR-95s came with
non-threaded barrels, and cheesy thumb-hole plastic stocks. Do not believe that I still have
the original stock, but if a non-folding plastic stock is wanted, the tangs for the original fixed
stock have NOT been removed.

5} Old pic taken during rework of trigger group, showing welding and grinding to the trigger.
Welded area at front of trigger eliminates over-travel. Welded area on the leg at the back of
the trigger leg locks the trigger when the safety is engaged. Trigger pull is so short the the rifle
would fire with the safety engaged until that raised area was added. NO trigger movement now
with the safety engaged. Can supply a stock trigger group if the buyer does not want the radically
massaged trigger.

6} The hammer, showing that the "wings" have been shortened to reduce the travel necessary to release.
The hooks on the trigger and the wings on the hammer - the engagement area of both - have been
polished to a mirror finish to eliminate "stiction"...

7} Disconnector, showing the modification to the "foot".

8} Ace soft rifle case, w/ four magazine pouches. Different "Ace" company than the supplier for the
rifle parts. This case is 30 inches long, holds the rifle with the stock folded.

9} Four ribbed steel magazines. I simply grabbed four from one of my boxes - these appear to be virtually
unused.

10} Engagement area on magazines, showing lack of wear.

11} I was wrong about the ammo case - 960 rounds. Unopened. This is 135 grn HP. I may have a few cases
of FMJ, if that is preferred. This is NOT crap Wolf ammo!

12} Leapers 1.5-6x40mm scope, Warne Ultra Light rings, flip up scope caps.

2014_11_20_9999_7.crop (Copy).jpg

2014_11_20_9999_14.crop (Copy).jpg

2014_11_20_9999_2.edit (Copy).jpg

2014_11_20_9999_4.crop (Copy).jpg

2014_11_20_9999_5.crop (Copy).jpg