JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Bellevue
State
Washington
Bulgarian Makarov, no import marks, excellent condition, comes with rubber grips, uncle mikes holster and some ammo

Asking $450 FTF in Bellevue, buyer pays fees

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
is it possible i could see picture and any engravings as to the manufacture and seriel numbers. i am very interested. [email protected] my name is stan. or text me it might be quicker 1 518 719 6819 thank you
Bulgarian Makarov, no import marks, excellent condition, comes with rubber grips, uncle mikes holster and some ammo

Asking $450 FTF in Bellevue, buyer pays fees
Hey i'm just on the other side of 520. can i come look at it? My mak painfully was stolen and i still have ammo also. might as well get pistol instead sell ammo. would really like to see asap. i'm Geoff

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.