Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Bulgarian Krinkov 7.62 AK with side folder and fake can

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by NoImpactNoIdea, Dec 1, 2012.

1. NoImpactNoIdea

NoImpactNoIdea Kent, WA New Member

I hate to sell this but I havent shot it in the two years since I had TacticalAssault build it so if someone else would like it more than me they are welcome to it. It is a Bulgarian 105 kit with a Bulgarian side folder stock, Nodak SPUD, and a fake can pinned and welded to make the OAL length of the barrel 16 inches. It looks great and I am not even really sure I want to sell it but I need to free up some funds. Comes with the one magazine pictured and a Krinkov flash hider (if WA ever allows SBRs and you want to do it!). Take a look, I would like $1000 with is less than I have into it. I am really not looking for trades (perhaps a Marlin Guide Gun in 45/70 or silver bullion) but if you want to run something by me please list it in your PM.

IMG368.jpg
    IMG367.jpg
    IMG366.jpg

IheartGUNS and (deleted member) like this.
  2. JOHNNY-WALKER

JOHNNY-WALKER Portland, OR Active Member

You interested in a dpms LR308T rifle?

3. NoImpactNoIdea

Johnny - with all the shipping fees, transfer fees, and tax I think that I am going to try and keep trade offers within WA.

BTT.

4. candyman

candyman Scappoose, OR Active Member

thats not a krinkov and its not a bulgarian ak105

5. NoImpactNoIdea

I love it when people correct ads without any proof or documentation of what it actually is. Please share with us from your wealth of knowledge so that I can correct my ad. The kit is indeed Bulgarian and the side folding stock is as well. A 105 is a 5.45 so it may be a 103 kit, which I thought I had corrected.

6. candyman

candyman Scappoose, OR Active Member

if it was a krinkov the rear sight would be on the dust cover

The pics are not good enough to tell what the front end is (maybe rommy) what i can tell you is it isnt bulgarian
    bulgarian would have 24mm threads not 14x1 LH

aksu747 and (deleted member) like this.
  7. NoImpactNoIdea

That is why I listed it as a 105 kit build. I know it isn't a krinkov because of the barrel, sight, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.