JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I hate to sell this but I havent shot it in the two years since I had TacticalAssault build it so if someone else would like it more than me they are welcome to it. It is a Bulgarian 105 kit with a Bulgarian side folder stock, Nodak SPUD, and a fake can pinned and welded to make the OAL length of the barrel 16 inches. It looks great and I am not even really sure I want to sell it but I need to free up some funds. Comes with the one magazine pictured and a Krinkov flash hider (if WA ever allows SBRs and you want to do it!). Take a look, I would like $1000 with is less than I have into it. I am really not looking for trades (perhaps a Marlin Guide Gun in 45/70 or silver bullion) but if you want to run something by me please list it in your PM.

thats not a krinkov and its not a bulgarian ak105

I love it when people correct ads without any proof or documentation of what it actually is. Please share with us from your wealth of knowledge so that I can correct my ad. The kit is indeed Bulgarian and the side folding stock is as well. A 105 is a 5.45 so it may be a 103 kit, which I thought I had corrected.

if it was a krinkov the rear sight would be on the dust cover

The pics are not good enough to tell what the front end is (maybe rommy) what i can tell you is it isnt bulgarian
bulgarian would have 24mm threads not 14x1 LH

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.