JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Bulgarian AK-74 (5.45x39)with light use, maybe 200 rounds through it. Like new condition, comes with 2 magazines and the bayonet. It's a century build, I hand picked this one and it is a nice build. I'm looking for $450 FTF.

View attachment 209868

Only trade would be a Baby Eagle in 9mm.

Seller probably won't change status till I actually pay for it, I wouldn't either!! Have to do an FFL transfer since it a crossborder sale/purchase.

Unless Century has changed their MO.... they use crap century triggers. Tapco G2 is much nicer.

use the Tapco G2 trigger, according to the Guns & Ammo "Complete Book Of The AK47" that is out now.

Also, the owner has verified that the one pictured has the Tapco in it as standard equip.

Needs to be marked SOLD as I picked it up today. As it was a crossborder sale we had to do an FFL check on it. Worked just fine for us.

Now to find some ammo, went to 4 stores this afternoon and didn't find any.

I think most people who buy these plan to buy spam cans of 5.45 surplus. Cheap as heck. Check classicsarms.us, but I think Aimsurplus, atlantic and maybe others have it. Cheap as heck compared to 762x39 and 556 ammo Even if the Russian/Blulgy stuff says it is noncorrosive, I think they all have corrosive primers so the gun must be cleaned with boiling H20 or ammonia after use. Someone correct me if wrong here....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.