JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For the price I'd rather use these than crapco's though

For just a few bits more, you can (and should!) buy genuine milsurp East Bloc steel mags which are as reliable as sunrise. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, Pilgrim.

"Perfect is the assassin of good enough" - old Russian saying, particularly applicable to AK's.

Just got the Croatian mags in and snapped a few quick photos.

Each one is in a hermetically sealed plastic bag with a good coating of oil on them inside and out.

image.jpeg

In this photo (L to R) we have a Chicom (my favorite), an Eastblock, and Croation.
image.jpeg

The Croation mags are of the same gauge steel and construction as the Chicom and Eastblock, and seem to have the same temper (hardness) too. The Croation mags have the Eastblock spine at the rear, but the same reinforcement lines on the sides as the Chicom mags do at the bottom near the floor-plate.

They fit in all four of my AK variants w/o difficulty, and didn't wobble at all when fully seated. I have not done a live fire function test, but the bolt hold-open works like it's supposed to. I anticipate no issues after a side by side comparison to the other mags. In short these are NIB, "built like a tank" AK mags for what used surplus mags are going for.

I give them the "Stomper Seal of Approval". ;)

Last Edited:
Zactly like I stated, based on your comment (and linking) from my Polish magazine purchase. Chester

Uh no.... hothead. Someone asked in the thread if anyone had experience with the the Croatian mags, so INSTEAD of retyping the whole bubblegumming thing AGAIN, or chastising someone for not using the SEARCH FEATURE (like I did to find my review post) I linked to it....

Feel better after a half-arsed lash-out there, ladybug? o_O

Angry little monkey, aren't ya? Perhaps a Swedish penis enlarger will fix your obvious ailment... :rolleyes:

First of all... "you think not?" I agree, apparently you don't think.

Second, I didn't even see your stupid post on Polish mags in the thread titled, CROATIAN AK MAGS, ANYONE TRY THEM OUT ? so being the long-time helpful forum member that I am, I post a link to my quick review (above) BECAUSE I ACTUALLY HAVE SOME. Then you pop in here like all that and a bag o' chips and tell me to "wake the frak up".... so See-Saw Sally, my comment to you still stands, and if weren't for the forum rules here I'd give you some REAL former Infantry Drill Sergeant grief (that would make your mama (possibly) blush) for being a rude little spider monkey butt sucker and make an avatar photo of it, then rip the K-pot off your head and kick you square in your arse. o_O

I'm going to a$$-u-me that for some inexplicable reason you misunderstood the whole affair from the get-go and move on.

I had a few beers earlier, so whatever tickles your fancy, carry on DI.
Yes sir may I have another.

As I stated previously
If they sh!t out ammo at the necessary rate, it's all good
that's exactly what I meant.
PISS OFF!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top