JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The lower:

The stripped Surplus Arms & Ammo lower was purchased from AimSurplus back in 2011; these are the same lowers as Aero Precision, just with a different rollmark. Subsequently installed a DPMS LPK and a Magpul UBR (mil-spec). Everything was acquired brand new by me and has never been fired. I have no interest in splitting this up, please do not ask.

nSczJzml.jpg

P36oHpEl.jpg

The terms:

FTF transaction is required, I will not ship. Meeting outside of the Portland area will be difficult but is possible.

Must either present a valid CHL and complete a record of sale OR conduct the transfer at a FFL (we will split fees).

The price:
$650

Also: I am selling this to put towards a motorcycle fund, so if you happen to have a bike for sale or trade, I may be interested in putting up the lower and cash.

The price:

I have no idea! Make reasonable offers!

Lower back in 2011 $100.00
LPK back in 2011 $50.00
UBR back in 2011 $220.00
Total back in 2011 $370.00

My reasonable offer is $370.00!

Feel free to send me a pm if you would like to arrange a sale.

oh, and someone will be along shortly to notify you about the classified rules, gotta have a price, this ain't no auction site, blah, blah, blah....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.