JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
16" Brownells 1:20 twist barrel, hyper fire trigger "not in first pick but in second one." , PSA upper/lower and a Vortex strike eagle 1x6 scope.
1219161928-1-844x370.jpg
I have been wanting a big bore AR for some time now and I am very happy with the 450 bushmaster. My buddy built a 458 Socom but. I like to be different lol. I was worried as I was building it as I heard all the horror stories that the 450 bushmaster was plagued with failures to feed/ejection problems misfires ect. I am happy to say my build had zero failures. I modified some 30 round Elander 556 mags that hold 9 rounds aND a 20 round Pmag that holds 7 rounds and was a pleasure from the bench to shoot , all my modifed mags worked flawless and function as normal.
20161223_144307-756x866.jpg

Both only required a 1/2 round sanding wheel to the magazine follower. The Pmag needed the center rib inside sanded flat. Then put two 8/32 nylon screws to the front follower to keep the follower from tilting. Then clip a few coils off the magazine spring. I had excellent results no malfunctions with feeding or ejection.

Aww, not threaded? I'd want to put my Hybrid 46 can in front of it to see how it sounds. I too want to do a big bore upper, but SBR. Can says it'll do .458 socom, and .45-70 hearing safe.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top