JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ive built these before but never for myself. Parts kits have become outrageously expensive so I have pieced this together. Not a huge fan of the black plastic buts all I could find. Still have a few items to finish it inbound. I machined a barrel out of a chrome lined US made Yugo barrel. Left it a little longer and threaded it for a suppressor . It'll all fit in the flash hider. Polish 80% receiver, Bulgarian gas system and top side, polish trunnion, bolt and Yugo carrier.

barreled action.jpg

aksu.jpg

Ive built these before but never for myself. Parts kits have become outrageously expensive so I have pieced this together. Not a huge fan of the black plastic buts all I could find. Still have a few items to finish it inbound. I machined a barrel out of a chrome lined US made Yugo barrel. Left it a little longer and threaded it for a suppressor . It'll all fit in the flash hider. Polish 80% receiver, Bulgarian gas system and top side, polish trunnion, bolt and Yugo carrier.

View attachment 1186058

View attachment 1186076
That's sweet. I built one similar using Bulgarian and Mini Beryl parts.

Pieced it together. Most of the stuff is still available from KVAR,.Barrels arent available but its easy enough to make one out of something else. The gas tube was the most difficult part to source but KVAR had one pop up a few weeks ago. Pistons easy enough, front sight /gas block from PSA top cover from Kavar. The rest of the stuff is easy enough. The stock and trunnion are bulgarian from Russian stocks and the plastic from Kvar . Childers receiver. I'd have to think about it but by the time its all together maybe a bit more than a grand in the rifle which isnt bad. I did machine a Yugo carrier to fit the tube

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top