JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Doing the m85 AKSU length 300 Blackout SBR thing. Waiting on wood now. Should finish up riveting and what not this weekend. Probably do a SIG side folder. I machined the barrel from a 1 1/4" OD blank chips everywhere.

PXL_20220622_224105540 (1).jpg

Out of curiosity, what stock did you pick for this project? Traditional or something folding and small? That little guy with aQD can makes a compact package that would be great for all sorts of things. Especially if it cycles everything without much adjustment. Keep some mags off subs and some of supers of various forms on hand with it in a small pack.

You have made some pretty cool stuff and shared it here, some reason this one is up there on my list of favorites. Up until you really get quirky and make a 338 specter AK!!!

Im actually looking at doing a 338 spectre setup. I have 1500 rounds and its a fun cartridge to shoot .

I'll be using a SIG fixed length folder stock for now although I may switch to a VZ58 stock

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top