JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A-P did a nice job designing your lower.
With that particular lower, you escape what I call the two "Man-Boy" separators in an AR build.

1) The trigger guard roll pin.
Many sob stories of broken ears.
Yours is integral.

2) Bolt Catch Roll Pin
This is another tricky pin to drive.
There is actually a How-To video on the Web where the guy mashes (folds over) the end of the pin and calls it good.
Others show the Plier Method and some scar up their lower doing that.
Yours is threaded, so no roll pin to drive.
That's why I chose the M4e1. I bought the upper but might be in over my head assembling the barrel to the upper

Three things I like on every AR set up is ambi safety, extended charging handle and possibly a upgraded trigger. That depends on the purpose of the firearm.

Going back to standard trigger a 7.62x39. No reliability issues with that. Recently put together an 11.5" pistol setup with 1-6 scope (I had an extra).

Anyone's got the little Alan wrenches I can borrow for the little set screws?
I believe you need the .050
Tigard Ace shows in stock

1627586277174.png

Next time you're driving by a garage sale or better yet an estate sale, walk in and check out the garage or basement for tools, as they always have something up for cheap and if you're lucky you'll find vintage tools that are way better built then the Chinese krap you get in the stores today.
Nothing makes my day better then to score top quality tools for nickles and dimes.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top