JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A place called Esential Arms puts out some damned fine forged uppers and lowers. They have "milspec" finishes, and a premium "toughcoat" option for around $10 more... and they offer matched upper and lower sets ($170)... I have a few of their receivers and I will PERSONALLY say, the fit and finish is superbly top-shelf... plus the prices are excellent!

Check 'em out: ESSENTIAL ARMS CO. :s0155:

I think he was refering to Back Ground Check and transfer, a striped lower comes with no parts in it.

bcg or BCG when talking about ARs = bolt carrier group .

I was looking online and it seems I can buy a matched upper and lower from Noveske for about $250

And you didn't state "stripped". But yeah he was probably speaking of transfer fees,since the lower is the "firearm"

who was selling that? was it a dealer? new or used? in either case its nice to know its easily available

Jc weaponry sells them at their booth. They have been for quite some time now. No only od green but they also have coyote tan receivers to choose from. All are new, not used.

I'm guessing it does not, but even if that's $50...I'd pay $300 for upper and lowers from Noveske.

And that's fine also. I just look at it as that extra $100 would buy me a LPK and maybe some other small parts. Not bagging on your preference for receivers at all. If that what you prefer then that's cool.

And yes, to all, I meant Background check = bgc. Not bolt carrier group = bcg.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top