JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
By the time you pay shipping ($20) and FFL fees ($35), the stripped lower is pushing $110. There were new DPMS stripped lowers at the last PDX gun show for $110 + background check.

if anybody wants one now a board member is selling one for um a small mark up
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20690

waiting for my daughter to bring my camera back to post pics

No mark up here. Selling if for what I am into it. $140 for the receiver and $10 background check from the PDX gun show. I am actually taking a loss, as I am selling it for $130.

Based on all of your comments, I have done some research on the so-called Rguns closeout of the lowers. Based on thier sale price, $20.00 shipping, and $30-50 in FFL transfer fees, it will cost you $120-130 to get one on your doorstep. There are multiple forums with threads about Rguns, and anyone who ordered one stated this. It also sounds like the ones they were selling were also BLEMISHED models.

Yes, I'd love to know where you can get one to your doorstep for $76.00. The cheapest I could find one online today was $75 for the receiver, $10 OSP Fee, $20 shipping, and $20transfer fee through Ft Moe. I also checked Rguns.com, and couldn't find anywhere where they have these listed.

Thats $125.00.

Yes, I'd love to know where you can get one to your doorstep for $76.00. The cheapest I could find one online today was $75 for the receiver, $10 OSP Fee, $20 shipping, and $20transfer fee through Ft Moe. I also checked Rguns.com, and couldn't find anywhere where they have these listed.

Thats $125.00.

Oh, well I put the link in my first post, but here it is again

<broken link removed>

So it's $55 for the receiver. $10 for he OSP fee.

It's $11 for shipping and transfer?

If you could post up the specifics for everyone, Then they can all get in on the good deal.:s0155:

I did not get one. :( Maybe someone that did might be able to help out and let other know how they got that price on shipping and transfer.

Oh, well I put the link in my first post, but here it is again

<broken link removed>

I did not get one. :( Maybe someone that did might be able to help out and let other know how they got that price on shipping and transfer.

Thanks Vinnie. I do see the link now. I kept putting in .com rather than .net.

That seems like a good deal, but still can figure out how Trlsman could get one for $76 to his door. He must have some connections and didn't have to pay a transfer fee, or maybe he is an FFL.

Thanks Vinnie. I do see the link now. I kept putting in .com rather than .net.

That seems like a good deal, but still can figure out how Trlsman could get one for $76 to his door. He must have some connections and didn't have to pay a transfer fee, or maybe he is an FFL.

simple, trlsmn pays off FFLs with food.

The way to get a good price on shipping is to get a bunch of people together and order about 10 at one time, the $10 state fee can be lessened by buying more than one and transferring them all at the same time on the same paperwork. FFL fees are up to the FFL who does the transfer, I prefer to do my Oregon transfers through Scott Hilmoe Or JagerMR at TEI-LLC and my Washington transfers through Coctailer or JCweaponry.

Thats $125.00.

picked up two from fortmoe last night 55 bucks each 4 dollars shipping and 25 for transfer and oregon fee

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top