JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
When you can get a lower for $55.00, it's almost to cheep not to build one! I may have to start piecing one together. :s0155:
('Course, if your old enough, the Johnny Cash song 'One Piece at a Time' might come to mind. :cool: )

<broken link removed>

IMG_0640.jpg

Wow,thanks for the link.
Looks like i need to get a few just to have on hand.
The roll mark looks good,wonder if anyone local has one to be able to see how the fit and finish is on these.
RK

Yeah, but IIRC, you have a job! :s0131:

That is true, and the filing/sanding we have heard about so far is very minimal.

<broken link removed> or <broken link removed> .

Those supposedly have, or originally had, non P-Mag friendly magwells. Some of use don't use P-Mags though.

Hopefully Mega Machine lowers will come back down to about $75.

LPKs are finally back down to reasonable prices too: <broken link removed> , <broken link removed> , CMMG for $64.

I built two M-16s on $60 lowers. i havent had any problems yet. the .22 has around 15k rounds through it now, and the .223 has around 4k. so far they don't show any wear. but we will see when they start getting closer to 40k.

When you can get a lower for $55.00, it's almost to cheep not to build one! I may have to start piecing one together. :s0155:
('Course, if your old enough, the Johnny Cash song 'One Piece at a Time' might come to mind. :cool: )

<broken link removed>

IMG_0640.jpg

It's kinda like the ultimate payment plan for an AR, pay whenever you can.:s0155:

One of these, one or those cheap uppers (like $389 weren't they), a DPMS LPK, Hmmm!?!?!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top