JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am considering buying a Suomi receiver and finding someone (FFL) to build it into a rifle. Then I might get a stamp and put the original 12" barrel on it. Are there businesses in WA that are fluent with this type of project?

Do you mean the Suomi submachinegun?
Northwest Custom Firearms in Vancouver had a complete one for sale for around $750 a couple weeks ago
You might give them a call to see if its still available. Semi-auto only, of course.
IIRC it came with one 50 round drum.

Do you mean the Suomi submachinegun?
Northwest Custom Firearms in Vancouver had a complete one for sale for around $750 a couple weeks ago
You might give them a call to see if its still available. Semi-auto only, of course.
IIRC it came with one 50 round drum.
Lol just sold yesterday

Thanks everyone for the assistance. As I read about how heavy they are, maybe I'll just look for a Krinkov SBR to buy instead.
The 72 round drum is pretty heavy by itself when it's loaded.

This is how I know:
3gJLSgK.jpg

Thanks everyone for the assistance. As I read about how heavy they are, maybe I'll just look for a Krinkov SBR to buy instead.

I haven't shot one, but I have handled an example, and it was indeed heavy, and didn't balance well. Perhaps not surprising considering the mechanical changes that had to be made. Ian from Forgotten Weapons poo-poos them in one video, with the expression "really pretty terrible."

Go Krink! :s0155:

Giggity! Oh, you said Krink not ... oh never mind. :p

Last Edited:
I am considering buying a Suomi receiver and finding someone (FFL) to build it into a rifle. Then I might get a stamp and put the original 12" barrel on it. Are there businesses in WA that are fluent with this type of project?
ive shot the semi it was accurate and fun . but just a plinking toy . with a 16 inch barrel and the longer shroud unloaded i think the weight was like 11 pounds

Out of curiosity, did it cycle with standard pressure loads? I've read at least one report that it required +P to function reliably.
mine did not like American made ammo such as white box. It worked better with tula and S&B it worked better after broke in and loosened up a bit they usually like the steel case ammo. that bolt is a beast.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top