JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all my shooting friends,
I am planning to buy a house in the county, and it's legal to shoot in the backyard. Lots of my friend does shooting in their back yards but they all have the hill side for back stop. I would like to build a safe range around 200 yards, what would be good back stop for 308? I was thinking set some metal target so I am worry about ricochete. Please let me know what is the best for stop 308 bullet... cheapest way :) TIA

Depending on the topography of your property, if it was level, I'd bring in a dozer and have them grade down about 4', and place the extra dirt at the end for your backstop. Then hydro seed everything. That is the way I'd do it. JPG

Stacks of Afgani Taliban soldiers, if you can't afford them then get Iranian soldiers they are larger and harder to handle but built more solid and can absorb a lot of 223, :p

My dad tried the VCs and the Chineses... didn't work too well with their M1 Gagant :) Pershap I should try to set up a shooting range down in AZ border :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top