JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Me too. How about it @Vaultman ? I am still considering building a 10.5" braced pistol with the 1-10 twist Tromix barrel. I popped on Tony's site and they were out of stock so we will wait a bit longer. My 16.25" Tromix barreled build has still been flawless and now has accounted for a nice blacktail.

Last Edited:
this maybe a place where i can help, ive built many 458 socoms, i currectly have a wilson combat 16". but have had a wilson 10.5, RRA 16, teppo 10.5". i shoot 600gr + in my 16s, 500gr easily in my 10s, load data, magazines, reliability, i have probably 5k rounds of 458 socom down range of various projectiles, any questions, feel free to pm me.

@CountryGent and @osprey
I got into this a little and ended up with a project that did not get done. I am still interested and may someday finish, but it is unlikely for the near future. I am sure it will be the next one I finish once I have the AR build bug again. To many other bugs right now.
Thanks all.