JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,You might remember I had a couple lots for sale on here several months ago, they sold then, but I decided to sell the rest. I have three lots in the lovely little near-ghost town of Kent Oregon and I would sell the entire 100'x150' parcel for $5,500 cash or possable trade for a 2000-newer full size pickup with under 100k miles, 97 or newer Jeep Wrangler, antique car or a newer Honda four wheeler + cash, mabe even a mini excavator, diesel 25-40hp tractor with loader, enclosed trailer, fire arms, I might even trade for some non-buildable wooded recreational property?

I live in the area and can meet to show the property or email pictures.

Kent is between Grass Valley and Shaniko on hwy 97 and only 2 hours from the Portland area or 55 miles from Madras. Kent has a Church,post office, several standing but unused historical buildings and a few inhabited houses. There is a gas station, store, and school 13 miles away. Great view of the plains and a partial view of Mt.Hood in the right weather. Kent is located in Sherman County which is bordered by the Deschutes, John Day, and Columbia rivers so it's a good place if you like to fish. Lots of Deer, upland birds,water foul, Antilope, and even a few Elk and Bighorn sheep in the area.

The propery is 100' off a paved street and has access to Power. great to build a cabin or house on or set up an inexpensive mover doublewide moble home.

Please call 503-703-2874 for more information.

city water is about 150 feet away on the Shaniko property and can be easily hooked up to.

City water is about 100 feet away on the Kent property BUT can not be hooked up to until the city drills a new well or deepens the existing one because of shortage issues a couple times in the past. They have gotten bids and are in the grant writing stage right now. could be a few months or a few years before they will let anyone hook up a new service to the system. It all depends on when they get the work done. That is why I dropped the price of the Kent property $2000.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top