JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello, I have some property in the lovely little near-ghost of Kent Oregon and I would sell a 100'x100' buildable lot for $5800 cash or possable trade for a 2000-newer full size pickup with under 100k miles, antique car or a newer Honda four wheeler + cash, mabe even a part trade for the right firearms. I live in the area and can meet to show the property or email pictures.
Kent is between Grass Valley and Shaniko on hwy 97 and only 2 hours from the Portland area or less than 100 miles from Bend. Kent has a Church,post office, several standing but unused historical buildings and a few inhabited houses. There is a gas station, store, and school 13 miles away. Great view of the plains and a partial view of Mt.Hood in the right weather. Please call 503-703-2874 for more information or email [email protected]

100 ft x 100 ft = 10,000sq.ft lot two 50x100 lots side by side isn't ' the symbol for feet and " the symbol for inches? ........... GREAT! Now I'm not shure? ..........

Sherman county is bordered on three sides by rivers: Deschutes, JohnDay, and the Columbia. Also in the area are Deer, Antilope,Elk, Coyotes, waterfowl, upland birds and and even a few Big Horn Sheep and wild Pigs! If you like to Hunt and Fish, it's a neat place to live. I don't need to sell this property but I have an opertunity to buy something I have been after for 20 years and I would like to move on it!

Still for sale, I would also be interested in a trade or part-trade for a 1997 or newer Jeep Wrangler, or low milage newer Honda, Nissan, or Subaru car must be a Manual transmition. Also looking for an enclosed trailer, 25-50 hp diesel tractor with loader, mini excavator, wooded recreational property in Oregon, ?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top